Thursday, January 7, 2016

How would I spend a million dollars?

If I had a million dollars, I would do many things for my family, myself, and the poor. First of all, I would donate to a good cause like to a school or the homeless that are unfortunate, so that they can have food and clothes. I would buy a beautiful house for my mom, a Ferrari for my brother, and makeup for my sister. For myself, I would buy A LOT of clothes and shoes, and makeup, and food because I love food, and also a Netflix account so I don't rely on my sister and buy Nyle DiMarco and Johnny Depp. Finally, I'd buy myself a Bugatti convertible because I love cars. I would buy my grandparents boring things they like, and give the rest of the money to my mom so she can buy anything she wants. Basically, I would try to make other people happy (family) and have a share for myself. I would probably give more things to my family.

2 comments:

  1. That is nice of you to give stuff to your family.

    But what about Mr. Tran?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes but i dont think i will know you in the future

      Delete