Wednesday, January 13, 2016

What 3 things would I bring in A deserted Island?


          If I were to bring three things to the deserted Island I would totally bring my mom. My mom would probably figure out something real fast so that we can get out of the Island. Also, I would bring a phone so that I can call people to tell them to help us, and also stay amused because I don't think It would be fun being stuck in an Island so I'll probably die of boredom. The last thing I would bring would be lots of food because I don't want to live off eating coconuts and other weird fruits. The food I would bring would be lots of chocolate because I have a sweet tooth, and I would also bring other food like... steak or pizza.. It probably wouldn't last very long but hopefully we would be able to escape fast.

2 comments: