Thursday, February 4, 2016

What Was the Happiest day of My life?




          The happiest day of my life was when my grandparents came to America to visit us. I didn't really know who my grandpa and grandma were, but my told me. When my grandparents came through the door, the first thought was, "Wow, old people are adorable." My grandpa was wearing a suit and I told him that he looked very handsome and classy. He didn't understand English at all, so he just nodded and laughed. Then, I talked to my grandma, and said, "You look beautiful..." She laughed and said "What?" (Not in English.) I found out that she had a hard time hearing. Throughout the day, my grandparents talked to me ( In their language.) However, I didn't understand much. I decided to teach my grandpa some English and he learned pretty quick! ( I was  in 2nd grade at the time.) Later on, my mom took all of us to dinner and it was super fun. Afterwards, my grandpa brought me ice cream and we played games. My grandma cooked me A LOT of food and they were all great. I know it doesn't seem like it was such a fun day, but it                                                           was, and meeting my grandparents will always be a good                                                     memory.

1 comment: