Friday, February 5, 2016

What was the Saddest day of My Life?


              I have had A LOT of sad and horrible days. Nothing can be more sad than my life. However there were 3 most worst days in my life.

1. When my puppy had to be given away
2. When my grandparents left
3. When my grandpa died

  I didn't really know my "grandpa" and he was my real grandpa's brother so I just call him grandpa. He was very bright and funny and he always told me to stay strong and to be positive. He apparently passed away 2 years ago because of diabetes, blood cancer, and high cholesterol. I never knew he was that sick and I always went to him when he felt very sick. He took me out shopping and bought me lots of stuff and he couldn't even walk. He was super generous and kind, and he himself raised my mom because my real grandpa didn't have a way. My mom was crying soooo much the day she heard that my grandpa had died.                                                     Basically, my mom's whole childhood was spent with                                                           him...No one expected it because he was only in his fifties.                                                   At that time, we were here in America, so my mom had                                                         many regrets for not going back to see him. My mom                                                           brought him lots of stuff because she loved him dearly so                                                     whenever I see his stuff I think "grandpa..." :(

No comments:

Post a Comment