Friday, February 26, 2016

How Will I Be Better Digital Citizen using the Information Learned from Yesterday's Presentation?


    I will be a better citizen using all the information given from yesterday's presentations. I learned a lot more about being aware about using the internet. I learned that it is important to keep all my personal information safe especially my passwords. The reason why is because if I do share my information it can cause people to hack and mess up all my work or other accounts online. I will try to avoid any pop ups to not risk getting any viruses associated with my device. Also, I will be sure to not put anything online that would potentially be harmful because of digital footprints. I will try to not be rude to anyone online or text back to random people I don't know. I will not look at sites that aren't appropriate. If I communicate safely or share photos online I will be successful and I will never be in danger online. I will try to follow all these rules so that I can be a pro on the internet. Overall, I learned many things about using the internet and hopefully, I will apply these and never bend the rules.


No comments:

Post a Comment