Friday, March 11, 2016

Personality: "The Entertainer"


           I think that this is very, very true suit "The Entertainer" very well. I agree with everything that described my personality. I am usually the one who loves to start conversations and I love to keep them going. I also really love fashion and I keep up with stuff like that. I rely on luck rather than doing the activities. I am a dreamer as well. I also love to talk and cheer my friends out but I can be very sensitive. I am aesthetic and I love creative and beautiful fashion that stands out. I also love never ending conversations and I always try to make myself and others happy. And I only spend time with people I enjoy being with. *cough* Esther... I want to experience everything that there is to experience. I get easily bored and unfocused. I want a partner that can be funny and quirky and very talkative. I love my friends to have good sense of style, fun personality, very talkative, and happy all the time. I want a crazy, ridiculous, friendship than a boring one. I want my children to be very happy and free minded. I want to be a bad parent. The career path that would suit me is an actress because, again... I love being around people.

No comments:

Post a Comment