Monday, March 28, 2016

What I Did Over Spring Break

 For spring break, I didn't really do anything. I mainly went on Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, and I binged watched American Horror story and other movies on Netflix. I also went on Colourpop and Sephora to look at new makeup and buy things online. I also texted my friends and my cousins on Facebook and Snapchat. I cooked pizza and stuff with my mom and I ate a lot. I also stayed up late because everything is a lot more fun at midnight... and I slept a lot during the day. I also took long showers and baths and watched very old TV shows and cartoons. I went to Target, Victoria's Secret, and Brandy Melville for new clothes, food, and body butters on Monday so that was the only highlight of my Spring Break. Another thing I did on Sunday was mourn the thought of coming back to school and overall, I thought about lots of things in my mind (Which are very weird and unrealistic.) I thought about getting new makeup and clothes and shoes that I ordered online as well. However, what I thought about the most was how amazing Colourpop makeup is... I also thought about life and how I'm ever going to survive as a grownup, dreaming about all the makeup I hope to have one day, having a huge walk in closet with clothes and shoes,  all my life plans, and most importantly, taking good care of my mom. Basically, I had a pretty chill and boring break but in summer vacation, I am going to have a blast hopefully.



No comments:

Post a Comment