Thursday, March 31, 2016

When I Grow Up...








When I grow up, I want to be an architect because I've always liked drawing and designing and building little things and I love beautiful architecture and seeing unique houses and buildings. I also plan to be a makeup model for Sephora with Esther and make her work for me (haha) because she's so adorbs with humongous lashes ;). Also, I want to have 2 kids. One girl and one boy. ( I hope the boy comes first so he can beat up whoever hurts her feelings.) I want to live in Paris or somewhere in Europe or somewhere beautiful. I want to have a really fun and nice and handsome perfect husband with a jawline like Johnny Depp and blonde hair and blue eyes (Or NYLE DIMARCO). I want to have LOTS AND LOTS of puppies because they are the cutest and better then most people. I also want to eat lots and have a good metabolism and have my own gym and stuff where I work out. This is my dream life and future goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment